Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#33

'bay'-ond the promised


the sound of waves crashing onto the shore

where the cries from a distant land that traveled 

through the vast lone waters, that has gone along the violent storms

allowed me to harbor the stories that went on beyond the horizon


I'm scared to claim what is considered mine

tongue-tied every time I am being asked

I can't exactly determine what should

befall in these hands, but all I know is that

I am far from being content with what I have


dance along the beach, sing

the songs with calming melodies

follow where the clouds flow

up in the skies, we just got to keep

moving until we reach the boundary


I tried hard to keep believing

that I have a purpose for being alive

even though the sands bury my legs

whenever I try to struggle and escape

I still need to be calm and remember

that I don't wish to stay in just one place


help me uncover the path that stretches

across the other side of the vague horizon

no matter if my body breaks while doing it

I will still find my way home, to where I belong

Without any guide or a lighthouse on top of a hill

I will follow where my heart beats the loudest.


ー侘寂.

(don't give up yet, you still haven't found your place in this world. :)) okay, cringe)

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。