Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#27

Pharisäer


I found myself peering in the deep chasm

The hidden force it mysteriously possesses intensify every second that pass

It's pulling me in, sucking me in. I hesitated

Thinking if I should let myself absorb by it.


One night, I was having the usual nightmares

Covered in sweat, I keep on mumbling random words to calm myself

I subconsciously reached the empty space beside me and 

Held my breath when I realized what I just did

'Habit,' I sighed. The loneliness then came over me. 


I've been convincing myself that I'm better off alone

That it's fine to leave if the people that once bonded are now torn apart

By their own decisions, self-defined love, and sins they can't atone

The bottle I'm holding felt cold in my palm but it sufficed the emptiness I have

I keep drinking and drinking until it feels like I made the right choice.


I often pass by the store we used to dine

Stroll by the routes we used to take

Everywhere I went, anywhere I see

Is all the same but without you and just me. 


This is the consequence that I should know all along

The moment I said 'I love you,' we know it's not the same anymore

We didn't say goodbye, or it's just you who didn't

You left without a word, and the scent I used to love vanished with you.


ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。