Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#32

When The Duckling Saw Its Shell 


Whenever I breathe it hurts my lungs because the air is so heavy, I felt a throbbing in the pit of my stomach.

My body has gone numb, my ears are ringing so loudly and my eyes are so fogged up like I'm going blind.


Is this what normally happens when you finally reached your limit? Is this how much I can tolerate the abusive emotions I have? I thought I can do better. I've always successfully escaped difficult situations before things get out of hand.


All this time, I endured endlessly to prevent falling into the pit of pain. I thought these feelings will disappear into thin air. 


I thought I'm finally safe in my solitary confinement, but I should have known they won't let me off so easily. 


I can still feel their hands crawling up on my skin, gripping my wrists with an immense force that it left a deep mark. 


The overwhelming anxiety froze my fingertips up to my chest. Suddenly, I can't move an inch. My head is spinning and I want to throw up my insides.


I'm so tired. I feel pathetic. I feel so disgusted with myself. The fact that I can't even see how much I rot whenever I look at the mirror is making me miserable. 


How I wished all of the ugly feelings that I harbor for such a long time could be visible and be seen by a naked eye. 


I want to see it, I want to touch it. I want to peel it off and burn it to ashes. I wonder how crappy I smell, too?




ー侘寂.

(hahahahah hi! gusto ko lang dumaan. kung sino ka man na nagbabasa nito, salamat salamat sana hindi ka nag-cringe lololol peace!)


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。