Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#29

 

Drug Antagonism


The candles we lit up are slowly burning out.

The days for us are nearing its end.

An unstoppable train came fast approaching, with unsteady breaks that made us wonder where we might end up crashing. 


One thing is certain.


We'll end up in different places. Different path. Different world. Different lives. 


And this is the last time that we'll ever get to see our faces. 


The bitter-sweet moments we shared would feel like a dream.


We'd eventually forget our promises, secrets, and committed sins. 


Everything about us would sink deeper into our subconsciousness, locked away in our memories. Prevent it from ever emerging to keep us away from our conflicts.


We've done enough. Finally, we will be on our way as if nothing happened.


And that's how it should be. It's better this way. Always been. 


ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。