Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#16

HEART AND DEAD



I saw you hanging
on one of the thick 
branches of your 
favorite tree, wearing 
your yesterday's clothes 
when we went out to 
eat our usual burgers
and ice cream



I saw how your body
turned white and your
black-stained lips
remained open like you
were trying so hard
to catch your breath



I don't want to think
you changed your mind
in the middle of
doing what you've
always done and
I don't want to know 
the reason behind 
your quick hesitation



I won't applaud you
for the act you pulled
But I'd be lying if I
said you're not as
beautiful as you were
yesterday



the tight marks
around your neck,
swollen small wrists,
your delicate skin that
once felt so smooth and
now as hard as marble
against my palm; 
these things only 
added how awfully 
aesthetic you can be



I feel sick for admiring
your beautiful corpse; 
for the fire in my heart 
still burns intensely 
because of you



I feel pathetic for feeling 
this even though you're 
dead, it didn't make much
difference when you were
still warm and your blood
were still rushing through
your veins; making 
your cheeks flushed 
as red as your lips 



Don't make me want
to chase you even in
hell, because you 
once told me that even 
though we are the
last ones on this
pathetic planet, you'd
still not love me back



But I'm the worst scum ever
You know I'd still find other
ways just to be near you
even on the farthest edge
of the universe, 'til 
we're stick and bones.


ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。