Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#17

SUPERNOVA


the love I had for you
shattered into dust
it painted the night sky
and twinkled like the stars


my eyes can't see through
the thick fog, I can't even
properly breathe as my
heart keeps weighing me
down. the pent up feelings
were seeping through the
cracks. it's only a matter of
time until the trigger comes.


let me run away from you
let me run away from you
let me fly through the galaxies
before the stars explode


let me pass the gateway
of your heart, I want to leave
I want out, I accept defeat
you won the senseless battle
did you finally felt relief? 


does it really matter
who hurt who? who 
hit first? who leaves first?
we both suffer the same pain
doesn't matter how many scars
leave me alone, free me 
from your harmful grip
your pride can't even 
take the heavy truth


sailing through the bitter air
hovering me was our memories
the ship is gonna wreck
it'd only take a short time
before we collide someplace.

ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。