Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#15

CIGARETTES AFTER METH


as usual, tonight is cold
but with you by my side, 
it changes everything
just help me lit this cigarette
and let's puff a smoke together

crazy how vast the sky is 
untouched and can only be admired
a thousand miles away from where our feet are planted
I can't fathom what it'd be like to be there but
there I thought, it's just like you

I saw how you pout your lips before it kissed
the cigarette with it
and damn, trust me, you look
so lovely, so lovely

even with your downward eyes
that looked sad all the time
these arms of mine want to hold
you and stop you from
breaking and falling apart

even with all the smoke
hovering us that came from
our mouths and the cold fog,
it couldn't mask what we are feeling
it couldn't hide my adoration
towards you

how I wish you'd realize
you're not as empty as you thought
co'z like the sky, it might be clear for the moment but
that doesn't make it less amazing
and astonishing to look at

your emptiness doesn't make you less... 



ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。