Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#13

TORPEFY


I never wanted to feel 
I never wanted the time
I never wanted to be in here
I never wanted this


all I wanted is to live
I wanted to breathe
I wanted to be ordinary, out of anyone's sight
mundane and whose presence is like a wind
I wanted to be in my own pace
not following anyone's path nor
their guide and advice
I couldn't care less about everything


I need to break these chains
and destroy what is linked between me and them
I need to get out of this narrow cliff
and start struggling before it's too late


I've wanted to do all of these
for a long time
yet I'm still here sitting in the dark
doing nothing but wasting my life


I already lost the chance to fly out of this place 
and lost the soul because I am weak
the dream that has ended drastically
unable to save me, no one heard my plea. 


ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。