Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#53

Just Where Is It?


To wherever you are right now, let me ask you one thing...
Have you ever felt like the place that you're in is pushing you away?
Like there's this invisible force that wants to chase you out.
Either it's a good thing or a bad thing, we don't know for sure.
The only certainty is that this isn't the right place for you.

How did you even end up there? Is it out of curiosity, or bound by a curse?
We are all too naive. In the end, it only got you hurt.
The confidence to stay or the courage to leave, which one do you have?
Because me, I neither have both. Only fear and anxiety attacks.
I just can't blend in to anywhere I go.
As time passes by, I learned how to be a mere shadow.

Living away from home isn't easy.
Where does that home even exist?
If only I know, I would've packed my things and went to it without notice.
I know it's a pathetic thing to do but the thing is, I'm just very lonely.
Well, at least I have this beer by my side to bring warmth and comfort me.

ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。