Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#49

 A Truce with Life and Death



I should have known better

To seek out death won't solve it all

Perhaps it's the most cowardly thing to do

But what can I do when everyone else was so far away



All this time I stayed ignorant

Because that's how I endured all of their lies

Sadness, loneliness, anger---these emotions are the only ones I am familiar with

But I shouldn't have fell victim to it



What good does it make anyway?

To settle with a dead heart has always been an easy way to escape

Am I really satisfied with just giving it all up

Without even knowing what the sun and trees, the ocean, and seas look like? 



A resolve started to slowly build up in my heart

I can feel the air filling up my lungs

I think this is the first time I can finally breathe

It almost felt like I returned from the brink of death 



I should have done this from the beginning

I should have wished for strength and not my demise

I just grew tired of being angry all the time

From now on I won't run away and look ahead with time as my ally. 

ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

  1. Time will come we will be alone, yes its part. We need to learn how to deal with loneliness. Keep up! As long as you are happy and fulfilled, continue doing what you love. :)

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。