Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#51

 two bodies, one heart, and a half-hearted


I'm a miserable, pathetic, and indecisive human being.

In the hopes of concealing that reality, I tried a lot of things so all my mistakes could be forgotten.


And I had no idea I'd find consolation in sex, which I chose out of desperation.

I met this guy. Tall, average build, pale skin, looks like someone who can be easily fooled because of his kind face and kind personality.

He is someone I didn't see coming nor expect to involve himself with me.

He's like a gentle breeze that enters through my window in the summer heat.


That's why I've been running away from him, scared that I might taint him.

But I can't distance myself from him. So, I've been running in circles.


While I'm dreading to know how he feels about me, I can't get his flushed ears and shaky breath out of my mind.

My senses have become strangely intensified as I listen to his loud heartbeat and us kissing. I thought I wanna hear more of it.

He doesn't hesitate to lick the dirty traces left on my body. It feels like I'm being cleansed with each stroke of his tongue against my skin and all I could do is moan his name. I felt saved by him.


The smell of sweat, nectar, and vodka. Unexpected affection. Lingering regrets.

I cannot afford to let myself drown in these feelings.

But regardless of what's on my mind, he easily blurs out everything.


I admit I feel a sense of relief that he is the one who consoled me.

I can't help but be honest with myself that I've fallen for him.

Maybe all this time, all I need is to share warmth with another lonely person.

That way, I can convince myself that I'm still human.. that I'm still acceptable.. and that I still have a purpose in this world.

 To share warmth. 

ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。