Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#52

'in less than an hour'


We each can feel a second. We each can feel the time move forward.

Time leads us all from our sunset to our sunrise.

Like trains on a rail, there's no way to reverse the course.

It is constant and fast. Unable for us to even dare to chase.

But I want to just live this moment with this cold night.

I want to kiss darkness instead of searching for light.

The existence of time remained uncertain,

As the night extended its arms to warp another timeline.

But I didn't choose to stay awake tonight

Just to count down the numbers remaining and

Imagine what my life next year would be like.

I don't want to overthink stuff that is beyond my control.

What matters to me most right now is I want to have a toast.

I certainly did well hanging, although desperately, onto the thin thread laid out.

I don't mind doing it all again in 2021.

ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

  1. Godspeed! Have a blissful year ahead, I'm always a fan of you blogs 💯

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。