Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#39

Redemption and Damnation 


For the 20 years that I've been here on Earth

Barely living in the same old world

Just letting the days pass by like I'm watching a film

I've always wanted to die.


I've done things worse than the criminals

I broke hearts, let someone feel bad because of the piercing words I threw at them, left them alone without any reason at all, discarded people like they're nothing.


And now, all the sins I've done so far is coming back to me

As I lay to rest on my cold and clunky bed

Even with my tired eyes, I can't sleep a wink

The shadows of the past kept crawling at my feet.


I know I won't get away from it that easily.


Even though after all I did my soul could only rest in hell,

I still clung to the hope that I would continue to breathe

But to hope that ridiculous thing for scum like me is something I shouldn't consider in the first place

I know that very well but that's a wish that comes with a risk.


Until for the first time, when I saw your smiling face

I was speechless, as though it was the first time I had seen the light

I felt like I could breathe freely, I felt alive

The darkness that was spreading in my heart, like magic, disappeared in a flash 


Just feeling these emotions is like a grave sin against those whom I hurt in the past

I'm still weighed down by the chains of condemned truths 

The light that once lit up my life became unbearable for me to stare at after a long time

I realized I wasn't cut for a life with rainbows and butterflies.


It was stupid of me to think that I'm finally standing on firm ground

And think that it will always stay like that

But then it turns out that it's not true

Because this whole time, on top of a frozen lake that could crack open any second with just a single misstep, is where I stood.


ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。