Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#24


Aeon

(tagalog)


Patuloy lamang ang takbo ng oras

Ni hindi kailanman bumabalik o humihinto

Ngunit puwedeng maulit, puwedeng ipagpatuloy

Sa ibang araw, sa ibang panahon


Tulad na lamang nang makilala ka

Nagawa kang mahalin at minahal mo rin ako pabalik

Sa mga araw na ikaw ang rason ng ligaya at lungkot

Alam ko na sa lahat nang pagkakamali noon, tanging ikaw lang ang naging tamang desisyon


Hindi ko manlang magawang pagsisihan

Kahit nang tuluyang binalot na ng lamig ang ating pagitan

Tayo'y pikit-matang nagpasya na 'wag nang patagalin at ihinto na

Hanggang ngayon ay naiisip ko'ng kaya ko pa

Na dugtungan ang lahat ng alaala

Sa ibang araw, sa ibang oras


Ngunit hindi na sa'yo. 


Patuloy lamang ang takbo ng oras

Hindi na kailanman babalik o hihinto

Kung ano ang natapos ay hindi na dapat pa na ipagpatuloy

Ngunit bakit nandito pa rin ako, mahigpit na nakakapit sa nakaraan? 


Sa kagustuhang maalala pa rin ang masaya at masakit nating kasaysayan, hindi ko na nagawang sumabay pa sa agos ng panahon.




(english)


Time just keeps running

It never comes back or stops

But it can be repeated, it can be continued

Someday, sometime


Just like when I met you

I came to love you and you loved me back too

In those days, you were the reason for the smile as well as the sadness

I know that of all the mistakes from the past, you are the only right decision I ever made


I can't even bring myself to regret it

Even when the cold filled the gap between us

With eyes shut, we decided not to prolong it further and put an end to it

Up until now, I think I can still

Continue the memories and add more

Someday, at another time


But not with you. 


Time just keeps running

It will never come back or stop

What has been finished should not be continued

But why am I still here, clinging tightly to the past? 


Wanting to still remember our happy and painful history, I was not able to keep up with the flow of time. 


ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。