Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#22

'anxiety in love'


never knew waiting can be this heavy

every tick of the clock amplified along with my heartbeat

cold sweat forming on my palms, chapped lips yearning for the water to run

I hate how this is making me feel

like I'm never enough to fill you up


have you forgotten the nights we spent laughing and knowing what we fear the most?

even the days we'd waste making plans that we expect to do in our homes?

I never want to consider all of this is a waste

because I admit I had fun I don't even want to ask for a break


of all the things I don't know, you are on the top of it

because I never knew what you wanted to do with me

even so, I've always stayed honest with you

and maybe that's why you grew bored of me


what would you even want to do to someone who will immediately cling to you with just a snap of your fingers?

where's the fun in it? it performs no thrill

please don't lie to me now, don't lie to me

high strung but I'm trying.


ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。