Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Let Me Sleep!

I can't fucking sleep.

I can almost see the faint light passing through the thick curtains.

Hear the soft chirping of birds. 

People starting to get up, take a walk outside, and turned on their tv and radios.

The noise gradually increased, making it seem like the world has just awakened from a quick slumber. 

Regardless, for me it's another grueling day.

And I am still stuck in yesterday's feelings.

I am still the same person as before.

Unlike the world constantly rotating-- I have no progression at all.

But, no pressure.

Even the world has its own pace.

So we have to do the same. 

But I still can't fucking sleep!



Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。