Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

#43

How Many Tons Does A Heart Weigh?



I wonder how my heart's been doing lately

Does it get cold and feel alone? It beats ever so slightly

When was the last time when it felt all warm and fuzzy?

It's been so long since it had its last company


If... only if you could return to my arms -----

No, I must stop myself from even trying to remember you

I know you've been living life the way you want it

After you freed yourself from my intoxicating embrace


But, what do I do with these emotions that remain?

My heart went dry and is struggling to contain

The heavyweight that remains in my chest

I can only struggle helplessly, thoughts are still clouded 


How soft must I have gone? 

It's no problem for you but mine

Breaking down under the pale moonlight 

Wondering when will my heart be alright.


ー侘寂.

Mga Komento

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

#11

Perfect BULLSHIT   To you who's reading this: If s/he makes you laugh, kisses your forehead, say's s/he's sorry. Makes an effort, holds your hand, works hard to make you happy, and attempts to make you happy. Then, believe it or not, that DOES NOT define what a perfect person should, could, and would be. We cannot possibly know, because perfection does not exist. It is unattainable. However, the best we can do is to have someone that can make you feel like you are the perfect person for them. ー侘寂.

#41

Good Love I believe it won't take long When you find someone that could Swim throughout your storm and Go with you even though you're wrong  Hold your hand while you strum The guitar and play your favorite song Together But will it ever? Good love is just around the corner But many lost their sense of direction  Keep your faith in having bright days ahead Concentrate on taking care of yourself So that when the day finally comes And you found the perfect one, Your heart and soul are ready To embrace another love. ー侘 寂.

#8

Bitter Aftertaste It seems like things are going well. But in the end, they never really are. I was a fool and naive, With that, I'm brought to tears. These feelings of misery, I've tasted more than I'd like to admit. And yet, I should've long ago left behind All my secrets and regret... ー侘寂。